Monday, June 9, 2008

My Sheeples Peoples

Hello Interweb!

Today is my first post ever on the blog-iverse. I have determined that in order to be able to participate in the coveted "yarn-swap" you must have a blog to which you make regular posts.

What better of a time to start my blog than the week after our Sheeples field trip!


A group of us knitterly people (too bad I have my hand over my face to try to keep from eating my hair) took a trek out to Inwood, MB to a place called Sheeples to learn how to spin and to play with baby sheep! Here I am with a day-old lamb...


Thank goodness Nicole is such a planning genius! She organized the whole trip - Thank you!

I got the chance to try my hand at spinning. I don't think I am quite dedicated enough to invest it that hobby yet; although, it does seem like it could be gratifying...


A bunch of my other fellow Wooly Bullies Stitch n' Bitchers were there including other bloggers like Allison, Melanie and Holly. We had a blast!

Who doesn't love baby sheep?

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Hooray!! Welcome to the blogosphere :)

Holly said...

spinning barefoot! there must be a prize for that :)

Oogie said...

Might not be very gratifying, but at least you can say you've done it!