Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lunchtime is for Knitting

This is my last week at the U of M and due to holidays and my coworkers taking me out for lunch on Friday, today was the last day that Sarah and I will be lunchtime knitting **sniff**.


I will miss it - as I've gotten used to having a fellow knitter to share my obsession with over the noon hour. Plus the atmosphere at the University is conducive to knitting...


I think the few minutes when we took these two pictures was the only time it was sunny today. Sarah - I promise I will keep an eye out for positions in Library Services at the School Division and I will see you at SnB.


Now off to my exit interview...

1 comment:

prairiegirl said...

Hey our pictures didn't turn out too badly! I'm going to miss having you here on campus. Lunch time is going to be dull and lonely... Good luck in your new job and see you at SnB!!!!