Friday, February 27, 2009

Blog Neglector No. 2

I realize, after berating my blog-neglecting friend, that I too should follow my own advice and stop neglecting my blog.

A whole lot has been going on in my life and I suppose The Blog has been the least of my priorities. I no longer live in Garson - for now I live in limbo. I hope to be living back in Winnipeg soon.

For lack of a good topic and being too lazy to get pictures of the multitude of knitting projects that I have finished since I have last updated The Blog, I have included one of those "insert your name here" things that I don't usually do. Being a big Google fan and that "Googled" is an often used verb in my vocabulary I decided to try this and found that it amused me enough to share it with you.

My Life According to Google...

Type in the following (to google) and choose the first choice.comments in (brackets)

1. Type in "[your name] needs"
April needs $1m. (Don't we all?)

2. Type in "[your name] looks like"
April looks like The Morbid Game of Psychoanalyzing Strangers (?)

3. Type in "[your name] does"
April does Bjork

4. Type in "[your name] hates"
April hates u, makes lilacs, u no can has (Me no gets this one)

5. Type in "[your name] goes to"
April goes to Africa

6. Type in "[your name] loves"
April loves aperture (do I?)

7. Type in "[your name] eats"
April eats a valentine

8. Type in "[your name] has"
April has a bevy of deals

9. Type in "[your name] died"
April died on the 5th and was found on the 8th (how unfortunate)

10. Type in "[your name] will"
April will rock you like a hurricane (I just rock that hard)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay you're back on the blog!

And thanks for the 'google me' post - I'm going to do it... Right. Now!